- recipe bioconductor-tress
Toolbox for mRNA epigenetics sequencing analysis
GPL-3 + file LICENSE
This package is devoted to analyzing MeRIP-seq data. Current functionalities include 1. detect transcriptome wide m6A methylation regions 2. detect transcriptome wide differential m6A methylation regions.
- package bioconductor-tress¶
- depends bioconductor-annotationdbi:
- depends bioconductor-genomicfeatures:
- depends bioconductor-genomicranges:
- depends bioconductor-iranges:
- depends bioconductor-rsamtools:
- depends bioconductor-rtracklayer:
- depends bioconductor-s4vectors:
- depends r-base:
- depends r-matrix:
- depends r-matrixstats:
While any of above package managers is fine, it is currently recommended to use either micromamba or mamba (see here for installation instructions). We will show all commands using mamba below, but the arguments are the same for the two others.
Given that you already have a conda environment in which you want to have this package, install with:
mamba install bioconductor-tress and update with:: mamba update bioconductor-tress
To create a new environment, run:
mamba create --name myenvname bioconductor-tress
myenvnamebeing a reasonable name for the environment (see e.g. the mamba docs for details and further options).
Alternatively, use the docker container:
docker pull quay.io/biocontainers/bioconductor-tress:<tag> (see `bioconductor-tress/tags`_ for valid values for ``<tag>``)